Popular Posts

Wednesday 19 October 2011

New Items Added

So I finally got my pictures from my photo session with my new friend.  There are not as many photos as I thought there would be :( But she has been so kind to lend me her photography tent so over the next few days I am going to take some photos of my own.  I am excited about this and can't wait to see the results.  I have also decided, although I don't have many, but any unisex hats or scarves I have I am going to get my step son to model.  hehe I really need a little girl!! He needs new footie aka soccer boots so may have to bribe him haha.  Although I did do a photoshoot  with him about 2 years ago and he loads of fun.  He was quite the little stud :) I've added some photos of our shoot.  Ok so he doesn't look too happy in the last one.  Well actually he thought it was funny to pull a face.  I love the photo though!

Have a look here for my new child/adult halloween pumpkin hat

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/3946680




No comments:

Post a Comment